Friday, May 11, 2012

The Journey Continues

As I think about summer vacation and a trip to the beach, I am reminded that this is just one of many journeys I will take in the coming years.  We, in Pinnacle, have journeyed together to learn about technology and integrate it in our classrooms.  Our journey is far from over.

Next year, I want my students to be more active on the journey with me.  We are going to plan virtual literary trips and use all of the tools at our disposal.  We are going to continue to "go green" with our assignments and maybe even our notebooks, who knows?  After all, the fun part of a journey is the unexpected part of the adventure.   I am going to take my roll on the "side" and see what my students can do.  I can't wait to see where they take me!

It's been an overwhelming year for all of us, no questions asked.  But, we've made it and, I believe, I am a stronger teacher for the challenges that have been placed before me.  I think next year is going to be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment